Vehicle OBD(on board diagnosis) for Personal
- Brand: Hui Shan
- Product: OBD
- Model: HSC1
- Main Function: used for automobile only with diagnostic function, positioning function, network communication function, driving behavior, alarm function, remote control management function
- Size: 61*48*25mm
- Payment: TT, PAYPAL
- Applicable vehicles: car, automobile
This OBD Support for automobile only.
Product picture and description of OBD:
HSC1 intelligent on-board terminal meets OBDII diagnostic criteria, communicates with on-board ECU computer, and has remote diagnosis function. It Integrated with advanced wireless data communication module; high precision GPS module, which can provide, precise positioning, high-performance triaxial gravity and force sensor can obtain driving behavior analysis and collision warning; It is for free installation and can be used as long as it is plugged in car diagnostic interface, for real-time location information, auto diagnostic data and fault information and it can upload the vehicle running status, vehicle condition data, vehicle fuel consumption data, driver control data and other data to the service platform. These data will be analyzed by the service platform, and the platform will count the vehicle trajectory, driving behavior, fuel consumption analysis, anti-theft tracking, etc.
- Plug and play, do not need to destroy the original car line, causing damage to the original car。
- Wide range of supporting models, data collection, suitable for more than 95% of models on the market.
- Low-power mode sleep and wake mechanism, can greatly reduce the impact of on-board terminal on the original car battery.
- Remote monitoring of driving behavior, real-time speed, engine load, terminal built-in 3-axis accelerometer data.
- Real-time monitoring of vehicle failure, car battery, residual oil, vehicle safety status.
- Precise statistics of fuel consumption and mileage, obtaining information of fuel consumption and mileage from automobile, with accuracy up to 99%.
- Vehicle fault alarm, real-time monitoring engine sensor and actuator fault, real-time alarm.
- Vehicle battery low voltage alarm, monitoring the battery voltage, by sending an alarm to the owner.
- The car machine plug and pull alarm, when the car machine is pulled out OBDII port, the car will report a car machine pulled out of the police situation.
- Vehicle track tracking, anytime and anywhere to query the current location of the vehicle information, historical track playback.
- Butterfly algorithm is adopted to optimize the GPS trajectory, GPS trajectory will not drift, accurate positioning.
- Blind area data supplement, the vehicle will be the information storage, such as the signal, then the data re-transmission report.
|Diagnostic function||Vehicle data flow||Regularly report the critical data flow of the vehicle.|
|Read vehicle trouble||The terminal identifies the vehicle fault information and reports to the platform when the vehicle fault status changes.|
|Clear vehicle trouble||Issue instructions through the platform to clear the vehicle fault.|
|Ignition and flameout judgment||Accurately determine the ignition and flameout of the vehicle, turn to be sleep state for reducing the powder consumption.|
|Mileage statistics||Accurately calculate and count the mileage and fuel consumption of vehicles by reading OBD data.|
|Trip Report||You can report the car information after a trip.|
|Vehicle checkup||It can realize the professional fault diagnosis of the vehicle, provide a vehicle condition assessment.|
|GPS/BD Positioning||GPS/BD dual mode positioning can be realized, in line with the national encouragement policy.|
|Positioning function||Positioning data||Latitude and longitude, time, number of satellites, speed, direction, ACC status, battery voltage|
|Base station positioning function||Containing network Base station LAC and CellID information, operator code.|
|Intelligent trajectory||The terminal automatically determines the trajectory path to achieve the butterfly shape effect of the trajectory.|
|Report at intervals||The monitoring platform sets the mode and frequency parameters of the return location information from the sending terminal.|
|Network communication function||GSM/GPRS||Suitable for domestic mobile/Unicom 2G network and global 2G network|
|Network dropped and reconnected||Network drop can automatically reconnect.|
|Communication Protocol||TCP protocol is adopted for data information interaction with the platform|
|Parameter setting||Set the IP address, port number and APN of the terminal directly through the platform.|
|Driving behavior||Driving behavior||Including driving cycle start and end time, driving cycle total mileage, average speed, maximum speed, over-speed duration, over-speed number, idle duration, rapid acceleration, rapid deceleration, sharp turn information.|
|Driving behavior event||Separately reporting the occurrence of rapid acceleration, rapid deceleration, sharp turn events in the process of vehicle running.|
|Alarm function||Vehicle fault alarm||The vehicle has a fault code alarm through OBD diagnosis.|
|Ignition remind||Reporting ignition alarm when vehicle is ignited, including ignition time, GPS information.|
|Flameout remind||Reporting flameout alarm when vehicle turns off, including ignition time, GPS information.|
|Low voltage alarm||If the vehicle voltage is lower than the adjustable voltage threshold, report low voltage alarm, including alarm time and GPS information.|
|Alarm for excessive idle speed||If the idling time of the vehicle exceeds the time threshold that can be set, it shall report an alarm for too long idling time, including alarm time and GPS information.|
|Water temperature alarm||For vehicles that support OBD water temperature data, if the water temperature exceeds the temperature threshold that can be set, the alarm of water temperature will be reported, including the alarm time, GPS information and the current water temperature value.|
|Over-speed alarm||If the vehicle travels faster than the speed threshold that can be set, the over-speed alarm shall be reported, including the alarm time and GPS information.|
|Collision alarm||During the driving process of the vehicle, the acceleration generated is greater than the threshold value that can be set. After filtering by the front and rear speed, it is defined as the scene of serious collision and reported to the collision alarm, including the collision time, GPS information and collision acceleration|
|Device powdered on remind||Terminal device insert, report insert reminder.|
|Device pulled up alarm||When the terminal equipment is pulled out, report the pull out alarm (when there is an optional power supply).|
|Remote control management function||Remote upgrading||The terminal software can be upgraded remotely through mobile network and via FTP server.|
|Remote restart||Issue a command through the data channel to restart the device.|
|Remote inquiry||The platform inquires terminal information, vehicle type, GPRS communication parameters, heartbeat parameters and so on through the network remotely.|
|Remote setting||The platform remotely sets terminal information, vehicle type, GPRS communication parameters, heartbeat parameters and so on through the mobile network.|
- Personal owner
- 4S group
- Telecom operator
- Insurance company
- Government and enterprise fleet
- Petroleum and petrochemical
- Automobile aftermarket service
- Automobile social
- Motor club
- Auto gifts
|Mechanical parameter||Size||61mm（length） x 48mm（Width） x 25mm（height）|
|Port||OBD Port：Standard 16pin OBD II|
SIM card port：Micro SIM，Push-Push Type
Debug setting port：MICRO USB
|Storage||4MB FLASH，Up to 20,000 PIECES of GPS data can be store|
|Diagnosis||ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4, ISO 15765-4, SAE J1939（Customization function）|
|Power supply||Work Voltage||9-36VDC With anti – reverse connection function, with self – recovery fuse|
|Mean operating current||<70mA|
|Maximum operation current||<120mA|
|Triaxial acceleration sensor||+/-16g，Driving behavior detection|
|Positioning code||GPS Support AGPS download ephemeris assisted positioning|
|GPS||Receiving channel: 48|
Reception sensitivity: -163 DBM
Positioning accuracy: 5m CEP
Cold start: half sky state < 60S
Hot start: <1s
|Mode of date transmission||GPRS/ SMS Support mobile, Unicom 2G network, compatible with the Internet card|
|2G spectrum||Working spectrum：GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|Indicator lights||OBD/GSM/GPS indicating|
|Antenna||GSM antenna||Built-in PIFA|
|GPS antenna||Built-in 25*25*4mm ceramics|
|Environmental index||Working temperature||-20℃ ~ +70℃|
|Storage temperature||-40℃ ~ +85℃|
|Hot and humid vibration||GBT2423 JTT794 GB/T28046 GB/T28046.2|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Satisfy the demand of GB/T17619, GB/T18655, GB/T19951, GB/T21437, etc.|
Indicator light definition:
|Indicator light color||Flashing status||Definition|
|Blue(OBD indicator light)||Flicker||Trying to establish a communication connection with a car|
|Normally on||Reading vehicle movement data|
|Red(Net indicator light)||Flicker||Attempting to establish communication connection with server|
|Normally on||Transferring data to server|
|Green(GPS indicator light)||Flicker||Positioning|
|Normally on||Positioned successfully|
SMS query setting instruction:
|AT+HOSTS||Query the IP and port|
|AT+HOSTS||Set IP and port|
|AT+APN=CMNET, user, pass||Set APN, The user name and password can be omitted|
|AT+RESET||Reset the terminal|
Precautions for use and installation:
The original appearance of the original installation, all kinds of models OBD common interface location
- A District: Most models of most brands like GM, VW, Ford, Toyota, Hyundai, Citroen, BMW, etc.
- B District: Honda, Volkswagen Touran, Lexus and other models
- C District: Dongfeng Citroen, Dongfeng Peugeot and other small number of models
- E District：Some other auto models